Monday, August 22, 2011

CHEERS TO FREAKIN WEEKEND!!!!


Ok so this past friday (aug. 19) was my b-day and quite honestly i was not feeling the fact that i was turning 29 and was a yr older until.............. my lovely boyfriend proposed to me at dinner and made me the happpiest girl in the world!! not to mention the best b-day everrrrrrrrrrrr!!! it was so unexpected and i completely froze but my answer was YES none the less.. here are some pics of my wknd, im soooooooo excited! let the wedding planning begin ;)

Picture with the waiter who brought me this beautiful dessert





What I'm Wearing:

Dress- Zara
Shoes- Steve Madden
Bag-H&M
Leopard belt- Forever21


In Atlantic City, NJ the day before my birthday and BTW i had no clue what i was in store for the next day......


Our 1st pic as an engaged couple!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment